STUFF EVERYWHERE!

5 Aug
Mark and I looked at bedroom furniture last night because our room is a DISASTER AREA! It’s the only room in the house that is constantly in disarray. I blame it on not having good bedroom furniture (I’m pretty clever).

Then I realized at work this morning. I have a clutter problem. I have stuff everywhere….

STUFF PILED ON STUFF! I have a thousand pens and highlighters in my drawer. A thousand papers in my inbox. Six post it pads stacked on top of each other – WHO NEEDS THAT MANY!?!?!

I need to purge some stuff. Not just at my desk at work and not just in my dungeon of a bedroom, but I need to purge stuff that has been bugging me lately. Stuff like my job issues, my parent issues, my baby making issues, my weight issues. I could go on and on. Is my desk and bedroom just a reflection of the condition of my heart??

Let the purging begin starting with my desk:

Before

About these ads

10 Responses to “STUFF EVERYWHERE!”

1. Gigi August 5, 2008 at 1:01 pm #

u even have secret in there jejeje. reminds me of my work desk

2. joshmickelson August 5, 2008 at 1:10 pm #

I want to see that picture of mark on your desk, up close, hah. is he wearing a baseball hat??

3. JudiFree.com August 5, 2008 at 2:07 pm #

Josh – it’s the best picture EVER of mark. He has on a beanie. he’s a real looker!

4. tam August 5, 2008 at 2:29 pm #

g’on girl. get your purge on!

5. Selena August 5, 2008 at 4:22 pm #

Have a garge sale! You can make some sweet mulah and buy more junk.

6. JudiFree.com August 5, 2008 at 4:27 pm #

I DID have a garage sale and didn’t sale everything…most of the stuff at my garage sale was STILL IN THE ORIGINAL PACKAGING! That’s how much stuff I have…so sad!

7. totaltransformation August 6, 2008 at 5:58 am #

No way, don’t clean it.. Disorder is the natural state of any desk and cleaning it will incur the wrath of the desk gods who will surely ensure that you can’t find what you are looking for tomorrow. And you will inevitably say the day after you clean, “I wish I hadn’t cleaned up, I can’t find anything now!”

8. asmalltowndad August 6, 2008 at 7:19 am #

Just lived 18 years in a 4000 sg ft home, just moved into our new 2200 sq ft home. Take my advise, anything you haven’t used or look at in the last 3 months (except for husbands, family members or friends) get rid of it! Donate it, Sell it or trash it. You’ll thank me on your next move.

It’s great to hear your spirits up again!

9. JudiFree.com August 6, 2008 at 8:34 am #

Too late total transformation! The purging took place yesterday and it felt GREAT!!!

Small town dad – I agree! Next up is our bedroom.

10. Kelli August 6, 2008 at 9:38 am #

Im a clutter bug too. But I honestly think its a space problem. When I have more space to store things, I keep them neater